Wed, Apr 22|
Virtual Masterclass Series
Coming Home To Your Heart: Unlocking Uncertainty
In this 2-part series come home to your self using your heart's wisdom to unlock uncertainty & navigate the unknown. This time together will help you to create an unshakable connection to your own wisdom. My dear friend and colleague Lisa Welden & I bring you tools to navigate the inner unknown.
Time & Location
Apr 22, 2020, 12:00 PM – Apr 30, 2020, 11:15 AM
Virtual Masterclass Series
About the Event
$125 (2 mini-experiences, 75min each, live virtual & recorded if you cannot attend)
*Scholarships availalbe for those w/ deep desire to attend who may be experiencing financial squeeze at this time
Whether you attended our first class in this series, or not, this is an invitation to keep waking up to your own wisdom in the midst of chaos......because one thing is clear: UNCERTAINTY IS YOUR TEACHER!
- Are you curious about how you can use this time to transform and go deeper, rather than feasting on the uncertainty of the day?
- Perhaps you're feeling confused, lost or overwhelmed by what we're experiencing right now. Or guilty that you're doing okay when others aren't.
- Maybe there are relationships being called into focus through friction or disconnection right now (including the one with yourself).
In this second part of the Coming Home to Your Heart Masterclass Series, we'll be diving into:
- Learning a specific process to access and activate your Internal Guidance System
- Exploring how we relate (or not) to our own guidance
- Revealing the stories we tell that keep us out of our heart
- Getting clear on exactly what pulls you away from YOU & how this feels
- When you return to you, what do you encounter along the way?
- Certainty in the midst of uncertainty. How and where do you find it?
Your Internal Guidance System includes your heart, gut instinct, intuitive impulses, internal wisdom, and even physical sensations and emotional pain. Many of us have turned away from it in order to survive.....
.....But we can't keep our connection to it locked away AND navigate uncertainty and fear in a conscious way.
Join us to learn how to go through these times and transform the old relationship to fear and uncertainty into one of confidence, inspired action and new possibilities!
With a combined 40+ years of holding safe & impartial space for others in their respective practices, Lisa and Kristi welcome you to join this group to come home, to YOU.
Our true work is just beginning – please join us!
Wednesday, April 22nd 12pm-1:15pm CST &
Thursday, April 30th 10am-11:15am CST
Classes will be recorded if you're unable to attend live. (Scholarships available if you have a strong desire to attend and finances are tight at this time)
Lisa Welden is the founder of Rebel Sage Experiences and designs transformational retreats and programs for individuals and groups. She works with people who are committed to their freedom, believe that living a conventional life feels like nails on a chalkboard, and salivate at the opportunity to learn what their edges are to create a massive ripple effect of courageous, conscious living.
Kristi Vitali is a Myofascial Release specialist and Physical Therapy practitioner for over 23 years, as well as a yoga instructor, and certified Life Coach. Kristi is the Founder and Co-Creative Director of Be Well Austin Center & Yoga House in Austin, Texas. She began her training in 1997 with John F. Barnes, PT, and has taught nationally, presenting the John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Approach to physicians and therapists around the country. Kristi works with individuals & groups who are invested in bringing their wholehearted self to their work & life.
- Ticket type
Coming Home To Your Heart 2
This is your official registration for Coming Home To Your Heart Part 2: Navigating Your Relationship Two part series: April 22 @ 12 noon & April 30 @ 10amPrice$125.00